You have itchy feet and can't wait for the cross country season to start again at home. Well we have the solution for you. We will take you to the Mid-Atlas to explore and fly this region in October and March.
Accommodation, breakfast and dinners
are included in our offer.
Only lunch will be a supplement, simply because we want to offer you a maximum of flexibility. Food is really cheap compared to Europe so it won't be a significant expense.
We will be transporting you on a daily basis from the hotel/gite to the flying
sites. We also offer retrieving you if you go cross-country.
We have touristic 4x4s which can transport 6 people with a roof gallery will meet you in Agadir. We will limit the number of participant to 10 per week.
Lift from & to the airport will be a supplement of 600dhs (£50/65€) for a one car.
* Prepare the admin side of flying in Morocco for you
* Review the forecast elements and take you to the right site for you to enjoy
* Provide you with a SIM card just in case we need to stay in touch (we won't provide the top-ups)
* Fly with you to show you the way
There are other activities to be done in this area (at your
* The Famous public place of Jemaa El-fnaa in Marrakech
* The Souk (traditional open market) of Asni to visit
* Valleys to visit and swimming
* Horse riding in mountain tracks or desert area
* Camel riding
* Traditional Hammam (wet steam room)
Some of the sites we will visit are sensitive and require legal authorisations that we will obtain for you.
In order to obtain the legal authorisation, the booking form and all the required documents need to be submitted a month before the departure date.
Site was created with Mobirise